Question about Dreamleaf

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
jimmyjames

Question about Dreamleaf

Postby jimmyjames » 18 May 2015 02:06

Just a question about dreamleaf or any other lucid dreaming supplement - are there lucid dreaming withdrawal symptoms afterwards, or does it provide a long lasting benefit in increased awareness in dreams?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Jamtse

Re: Question about Dreamleaf

Postby Jamtse » 18 May 2015 20:05

No idea.
I tried Dreamleaf....and stopped. It was advertised as very natural, yet came in bright, synthetic colored capsules. And they stunk, literally.
I took them a few times. It worked but I don't like the synthetic or the stink, which was unexplainable and the company wouldn't respond to my questions about them.

jimmyjames

Postby jimmyjames » 19 May 2015 07:25

Well I bought them, haven't arrived yet but I do have explanations for those things - the pills are coloured red and blue so that you can differentiate between the two different types of capsules - they could just have clear capsules but then you couldn't tell them apart.

Also I think they might just be making a sly reference to The Matrix :geek:

Also the stench is from one of the herbs, can't remember which one.

Thanks for the input though, and I'll update on how they go once they arrive :)

Niloc4943

Postby Niloc4943 » 09 Aug 2015 03:22

I purchased DreamLeaf but stopped after I found out that one of the ingredients, DHEA, can cause cancer. To answer your question, no it does not cause withdrawals of awareness in dreams, but some of the ingredients stay in your system for 48 hours, which makes it unsafe to take two days in a row. At most, you should only use DreamLeaf two or three times a week.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”