How do you WILD? (as in how do YOU, specificially, WILD?)

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Jacob46719

How do you WILD? (as in how do YOU, specificially, WILD?)

Postby Jacob46719 » 19 May 2015 20:37

Please include as much detail as possible; I've been trying to relearn how to do it ever since I forgot after being sick for a month.

I've completed WILDs before, but never a full-conscious WILD. I've always had a moderate dip in level of consciousness until I'm dreaming, which is when I'm out of the dip, but not quite back to full waking consciousness. Every time I try a full-c WILD, I get too excited, and end up at square 1(also, every time I "succeed," I get excited at later and later points. Too bad I don't remember how.).
Don't give up on your dreams! Keep sleeping...

taniaaust1

Re: How do you WILD? (as in how do YOU, specificially, WILD?

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 May 2015 01:37

I do it all different ways, the technique for WILD often matters less then the state of mind about it all at the time.

Are you sure that your thoughts of "I haven't done this for a while" "I've been sick" isn't the main thing interfering with your ability to WILD again. Also it can I find take a few weeks of me thinking about it to get back into it if I've been away from it for a little while.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

xI GENGAR Ix

Postby xI GENGAR Ix » 27 May 2015 03:08

I noticed that you have quiet alot of LD's each month and i wanna know what you way is.....what is your daily and nightly routine in order to have some many lucid dreams and what technique works best for you? Im trying to find my secret into having more as i only tend to have like 2 a week if im lucky....thanx
Lucid Dreams = 25

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 27 May 2015 19:36

xI GENGAR Ix wrote:I noticed that you have quiet alot of LD's each month and i wanna know what you way is.....what is your daily and nightly routine in order to have some many lucid dreams and what technique works best for you? Im trying to find my secret into having more as i only tend to have like 2 a week if im lucky....thanx

Mostly I just dream journal. I only occasionally do reality checks. DEILD chains also inflate the numbers quite a bit sometimes.

2015 has been a laid-back year for me (in number of LDs in general). This was definitely due to a serious lack of substantial dream journaling, as well as forgetting to remain still upon waking (which creates an opportunity for DEILD chains), as well as forgetting how to WILD properly. <--Which is why I'm looking for information on WILD.
Don't give up on your dreams! Keep sleeping...

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”