Special and experimental technique

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
dragonster82

Special and experimental technique

Postby dragonster82 » 21 May 2015 06:54

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5n52QCAQtI

Hello everybody, this idea has been on my mind for a very long time already, and only today have I decided to seek your advice.

Basically the idea is to either make or get a delayed audio track , where it is playing binaural beats for the first few hours, about 2-3 hours , then an voice comes in to notify you that you are dreaming, gently and softly, not enough to wake you up. By that time, you would definitely be sleeping and possibly dreaming.

The thing that I have noticed is that I was never fully aware that I was in a dream, and I noticed how the background noises in my house comes to play in my dreams. Therefore I find this theory plausible in the sense that I am able to actually know I am dreaming.

Another thing that made me even more curious recently is after I watched the movie Inception, where a music is played just before the kick. Now, if I were to put that into my method, you most likely ( and I know I can ) WILL hear the audio, although the only factor that is preventing it COULD be the possibility of you waking up from hearing the voice.

So here is the question, do you think it is a good idea, and have you actually tried it before?

Thanks for reading what I have wrote, I hope you guys are as enthusiastic as me in hope of attaining the ability to lucid dream!

I've just made a video!

Check it out and do download and let me know your results!
Last edited by dragonster82 on 07 Aug 2016 05:18, edited 4 times in total.

xI GENGAR Ix

Re: Delayed Audio

Postby xI GENGAR Ix » 01 Jun 2015 16:42

Hey dragonster82,
Not long ago i tried recording my voice saying 'Martin you are dreaming' several times and set it as an alarm so i would hear it in my dreams.Unfortunatly due to me bieng a deep sleeper i didnt hear it..what i might try now is th3 same but go to sleep with my headphones in...surely that should work...i hope =)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Lucid Dreams = 25

dragonster82

Postby dragonster82 » 05 Jun 2015 15:02

Hello there Gengar,

It's great that someone share the same vision as me! I cannot express how happy I am to hear this from you.

Do let me know your results, and I am going to try the exact same thing for myself soon right after I perfect it.

Those who are interested in the audio track are free to PM me for the link ( Once I have finished making it, of course! ).

hermes

Postby hermes » 09 Jun 2015 18:38

Actually... there are some apps u guys could check out on the app store,

There is the link
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/resources.html
Check itout ^-^

[ Post made via Android ] Image

dragonster82

Postby dragonster82 » 10 Jun 2015 11:19

Yes, while I know you have no ill intentions of sharing that link, I'm pretty sure I made my point about how delayed audio differs from those binaural beats and methods.

Krispy

Postby Krispy » 15 Jul 2015 16:30

I love Inception! Great movie. Maybe in the spirit of the movie you could use Non je ne regrette rien as your trigger song!

dragonster82

Postby dragonster82 » 05 Sep 2015 06:20

Krispy wrote:I love Inception! Great movie. Maybe in the spirit of the movie you could use Non je ne regrette rien as your trigger song!

Sounds like a great idea! I'm going to be working on it very soon, anyone who's interested can add me on skype at :
Dragonster82 ( Display name will be Gunther )

dragonster82

Postby dragonster82 » 24 Sep 2015 09:01

I've just made a video!

Check it out and do download and let me know your results!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA-pDl516o4

rsmarrygold

Postby rsmarrygold » 13 Oct 2015 07:27

I agree with your thought.Thank you for your sharing.

dragonster82

Postby dragonster82 » 03 Nov 2015 05:18

rsmarrygold wrote:I agree with your thought.Thank you for your sharing.

Thank you very much! I will definitely be trying to promote this more as I am trying to get more people to try it out

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”