Hello!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Sylvia

Hello!

Postby Sylvia » 23 May 2015 16:26

Hi! My name is Sylvia, I'm 26 and I've had lucid dreams since I was a child (not by choice...). I'm here because I want to know more about this phenomenon since it seem to follow me everywhere. I'm glad to have found this forum because whenever I talk about this subject to the people I know, they either think I'm weird or they can't understand me. I hope I wont bother you with my questions... To be honest, I'm here because I'm scared of the way things are evolving right now and I thought some people here might have some answers.

I also want to precise that I'm not a troll... I'm really scared and I just want to talk to someone who can relate.

One more thing! English is not my first language so I apologise for any spelling mistake you'll see.

wagstamj

Re: Hello!

Postby wagstamj » 24 May 2015 02:45

Hi Sylvia. I love to hear that I'm not the only person who is told to shut up or told that I'm just weird when I try to explain lucid dreaming. The fact is that I REALLY enjoy it. I have a professional job and can only "sleep in" and lucid dream for hours on the weekend or vacation days.

Mark

Return to “Introduce Yourself”