Introduction

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
wellcallmeroo22

Introduction

Postby wellcallmeroo22 » 27 May 2015 19:48

Hi all. I have been a very active dreamer all my life, having very vivid dreams. I can usually recall at least one dream every time I wake. I usually do not have any nightmares. Most times the dreams are completely normal with just slight alterations but sometimes I can recall the more bizarre, random ones.

I want to become lucid in these dreams. Not necessarily for entertainment, but mostly to see what my dream state has to offer me. I have not done a lot of research on my own, and have yet to find instructions that don't require some kind of machine, psychoactives, purchases, etc. Could anyone point me in the direction of a sticky that may address this? I have started doing rc's multiple times daily, double checking every time. I also have just started journaling these dreams. I'm just looking for more detailed instructions and scientific studies and blah blah blah.. I like to know what I am doing.

Thanks all

gfhedf

Re: Introduction

Postby gfhedf » 30 May 2015 07:07

Welcome and good luck with lucid dreaming :)
Altrought i think this forum is dead :cry:

Kitfox

Re: Introduction

Postby Kitfox » 30 May 2015 08:42

Hi, I'm new here too. Not sure what you mean by a "sticky," but I like Robert Waggoner's book, Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self. The blog on this site seems to offer a lot of resources, too. Have fun!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”