REVIEW - Dreamleaf - very satisfied.

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
jimmyjames

REVIEW - Dreamleaf - very satisfied.

Postby jimmyjames » 29 May 2015 22:30

Here is my review for the Lucid "Dreamleaf". The very first time I used it, I could fully remember seven or eight dreams, in which I was constantly unsure of whether I was dreaming; I performed reality checks every so often, but they didn't work for some reason.
I waited until two nights after as instructed so that I didn't build a tolerance, and tried again. This time I did become lucid, and had the most control I've ever had over my surroundings (of course I'm not a very experienced lucid dreamer).

Here's the good bit: The night after my second try, I didn't take it again, or any sort of supplement. My mind was actually on something else, so I didn't do any sort of WILD, WBTB, MILD, or anything. But I had the most amazing lucid dream DILD. I actively noticed that my house's architecture was wrong, which is something I would usually pass off while dreaming; I flew up into the air, shouted "show me something beautiful!", and the light shimmered around the trees and harbour around my house, in all different colours, like a rainbow sunset. I even used superpowers to part the water in the harbour and make a whirlpool. And this is all without any sort of supplement.

I believe the Dreamleaf has taught me in dreams how to recognise dreamsigns and how to basically stay alert in dreams, so it has had a lasting effect on me. I will keep this post updated on if/ how long these benefits last, but I would thoroughly recommend Dreamleaf!!! It's definitely worth the money, and I don't see it as a drug which induces lucid dreams, but more training wheels so that a beginner who has had trouble pushing through into the lucid realm can have some assistance, before doing it on their own :)

Here's a link to their site (they ship internationally unlike the product on amazon):

http://luciddreamleaf.com/#_l_2e

Jakeyquakey

Re: REVIEW - Dreamleaf - very satisfied.

Postby Jakeyquakey » 08 Jun 2015 04:23

It sounds like Dreamleaf has worked really well for you! Have you had any other lucid moments that you noticed were different since? I have also used Dreamleaf and for some reason it kept me up at night, maybe it was the anticipation of the effects. It also didn't do much in terms of me recognizing dreams in the nights that I was able to fall asleep using it. What I read on the bottle in terms of using the supplement was to go to sleep taking the blue pill and in about 5 hours set an alarm and take the red pill. I was wondering what was the exact way that you took the supplement. I actually returned it because I wanted to get my money back, but I did stash away about 5 days of the supplement so that in the future when I was a more adept lucid dreamer I would see if they did anything different! Hoping to hear back soon!

-Jake

jimmyjames

Postby jimmyjames » 08 Jun 2015 07:13

I did have one occasion where it took me ages to go to sleep, about an hour. I am getting exponentially better at becoming lucid and being stable in my dreams, even without the supplement. I find usually it's the night after I take the supplement that I have really good lucid dreams, but it still works sometimes on the night.

As for how I do it: I set the alarm for 4 hours into my sleep, and make sure the red pill is very easy to access for when the alarm goes off. This way I am still sleepy and not very alert when I take the red pill and drift easily back to sleep. I try to do the intention reinforcement and stuff (i.e. "I will become lucid").

I'll stress my analogy with the training wheels - it helps give you a chance to explore your lucid world and become familiar with reaching it, so that you can do it without the supplement.

Hope this helps :)

TechHeadSteve

Postby TechHeadSteve » 06 Jul 2015 19:50

Thanks for the review, just about to order some :-)
Peace & Love

astrovineyard

Postby astrovineyard » 09 Jul 2015 15:55

JimmyJames, were you able to lucid dream prior to taking this DreamLeaf? In other words, is it likely to work if nothing else has, and all other attempts have failed to produce lucid dreams?

I ALWAYS am unable to sleep when attempting to LD, either by anticipating it or as a side effect of some supplement. I dared to try Galantamine after a month by taking it around 5:30 in the morning. Just knowing I planned to take it made it seem like it took longer to fall asleep than usual (at least an hour wasted!), and then when I took it, I was unable to sleep for the next couple hours!!! Perhaps I should have taken it at 4:00 but didn't set the alarm since my new habit is to wake up every couple hours :( but somehow I missed that mark. But at least I planned it so my grogginess the next day wouldn't affect much of what I was doing.

jimmyjames

Postby jimmyjames » 10 Jul 2015 03:26

I was able to lucid dream, but the clarity and stability was always very low and I often like you had trouble getting to sleep. The pills helped me to exercise my lucid dreaming skills easily :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

TechHeadSteve

Postby TechHeadSteve » 10 Jul 2015 13:03

Absolutely cannot wait for mine, I've had 5 lucids to date but have taken a backwards step since the last one. Ordered these from the US around 3 days ago so gonna be a while but will leave my review here when I've tried them.
Peace & Love

TechHeadSteve

Postby TechHeadSteve » 15 Jul 2015 13:48

There arrived quickly, sitting by my doormat this morning. Now I can't wait to go back to sleep...
Peace & Love

TechHeadSteve

Postby TechHeadSteve » 16 Jul 2015 13:49

K, first time.
Took the blue (or was it the red) around 1.30 & set my alarm for 6.00.
Then woke naturally around 5.00, had a wee & back to bed, decided to take the red (or was it the blue) at that point & drifted quickly off.
Now I know I had some dream(s) but at this point I forget them, but most annoyingly I forgot to turn off my alarm which kicked in at 6.00 & totally disrupted my flow.

So first night my balls up & def some kinda of vividity.
Peace & Love

astrovineyard

Postby astrovineyard » 16 Jul 2015 16:16

So this Dreamleaf doesn't cause insomnia or take longer to fall asleep than Galantamine?

I guess I need a larger sample size to know if this is truly a side effect or not. Although having lucid dreams is the goal, but not guaranteed, it is also VERY important that I don't get insomnia as a side-effect.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”