Introduction by Kitfox

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Kitfox

Introduction by Kitfox

Postby Kitfox » 30 May 2015 08:37

Hello. Thought I'd try this forum. I am returning to Lucid Dreaming after a long hiatus. I lucid dreamed frequently when I was in my 20s. I had some amazing and beautiful experiences (including one spiritual experience that changed my perspective profoundly). I also had some very frightening experiences which led me to quit for many years. Since then, however, I occasionally spontaneously LD if I just think about it enough (w/no bad experiences). Now, several decades later, I've decided to enter the LD world again in earnest, only this time, I'm intent on developing my skills so that I can do this right. I'm having fun now, recording my dreams, and experiencing LDs, mostly on weekends when I can sleep in. There are a LOT of interesting and useful lucid dreaming books out now, as compared to when I was in my 20s, when there wasn't much. My skills are very rusty, though. I believe that as one gets older, and more conditioned to the limitations of the "awake" world, it's a bit harder to overcome that conditioning and spread your wings, so to speak, in the dream world. Nevertheless, I am seeing some slow but steady improvement. Looking forward to some interesting discussion, and more lucid dreaming.

gfhedf

Re: Introduction by Kitfox

Postby gfhedf » 30 May 2015 08:50

Welcome :) And good luck
its like this forum is not completely dead :?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”