My first real LD, I think!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Cobalt

My first real LD, I think!!

Postby Cobalt » 31 May 2015 21:39

I believe I had my first LUCID DREAM!!! Yay!
From my dream journal:

------------------------------------------------------------
May 31: **Islands** !!LUCID!!
In an archipelago of islands. Approach an elevator. My mind tells me it is from Myst, a video game I played - Therefore, I must be playing that game. I notice that I walk around normally, not moving using point and click, but WASD. (or my actual legs) I do a reality check by pinching my nose and trying to breathe through it - the RC works. I become lucid, but then I possibly get excited, and everything begins to fade and I approach waking. I rub my hands and shout stuff like "Clarity!!" I think I remember having my right eye in the waking world slightly open, while rubbing my hands together, praying that I was rubbing them in the dream. I thankfully was, and I re-emerge into the lucid dream flying. I eventually land on one of the islands.
~
At one point, I tried to ask my subconscious to speak with me. Nothing happened. (didn't really expect anything)
~
I then woke up in a false awakening and recorded the dream in the dream journal. Sadly, I didn't do a reality check. (need to get into the habit of doing those when I wake up IRL)
------------------------------------------------------------
Lucid Dreams: 4

gfhedf

Re: My first real LD, I think!!

Postby gfhedf » 01 Jun 2015 11:02

Congratulations! :) Im a beginner too with 2 lucid(maybe semi lucid) dreams
You couldnt talk to your subconscious because you not expected this and maybe you didnt have full control.
That kind of thing happened to me too. I wanted to use telekinesis but i couldnt.I think i didnt have full control over dream(thats why i called my dreams semi lucid )
Good luck and sorry for my English :P

Cobalt

Re: My first real LD, I think!!

Postby Cobalt » 01 Jun 2015 23:02

I remember it just like I would any other dream, though. I don't remember anything becoming really clear or vivid. If I had a better dream recall, would it have been more spectacular? Or are semi-lucid dreams just simply less vivid than fully lucid dreams?
Lucid Dreams: 4

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”