Hypnosis

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
wispulation

Hypnosis

Postby wispulation » 31 May 2015 23:19

Hey, most of my family are avid lucid dreamers and My wife is a natural but me and my daughter cant have them so easily, so we bought the lucid dreaming course, it helped allot but them we stumbled onto the hypnosis audio, just wondering if anyone could tell me if its safe for a 13 year old, and can you give me some background on what it does.
Thanks
To achieve a Lucid Dream you have to believe you CAN Lucid Dream

Summerlander

Re: Hypnosis

Postby Summerlander » 01 Jun 2015 01:36

A 13-year-old mind should be okay with a positive application of hypnosis -- especially if it's going to help her with lucid dreaming in her "pruning brain" phase. Just because she's young doesn't mean that she necessarily has a fragile mind; but kudos to you for being concerned. Remember, there are many more older minds that have broken down -- and not because of hypnosis or lucid dreaming.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”