awakening others in dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
archangel69

awakening others in dreams

Postby archangel69 » 01 Jun 2015 02:02

I have had lucid dreams since I was 9. I am now 45. I have clusters of dreams spanning years, then lose them for a while when this world takes its toll on me- recently I have had a glut of lucids, and strangely the same people keep reappearing in the same strange and lonely seaside ... town? Yesterday I made it my business to waken to lucidity all those in my vicinity. I showed them that clocks, digi or analogue don't work, books are tricky and signs don't work well. I told them they were asleep, but could waken. No-one believed me until I showed them that they could fly, firstly by showing them that I could (was a little out of practice, so did the missing the floor thing) then was helping them to do it themselves. Met a guy who was too afraid to fall out of a window, so I said we could try it together. He managed to float, but I told him he had to use his mind to be able to fly - he thought it was awesome. as i came awake i had the presence of mind to ask him his name - "Charlie" he replied. and I awoke, I wished I had asked him for a surname. I remember his maroon arran sweater. I returned to this dream about 5 times and at each occurence I was welcomed back by all (Anna, jenny, Siobhan, and a coupla guys whose names I forget) but couldn't find Charlie - Anna now awake thought maybe I couldn't find him cos he was now awake. This was the first time I had ever tried to awaken anyone in my dream to the fact that they might be asleep and dreaming.
I wondered if anyone else has tried this and if so what were the results?
Am off to bed to try to get back into that place.
Ps I have neve blogged b4 so forgive me if i break protocol, but i need the input of others now.
Happy dreams
Dael

gfhedf

Re: awakening others in dreams

Postby gfhedf » 01 Jun 2015 10:39

i answered your quetion in one of your threads
why you opened 3 threads for same question? :D

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 01 Jun 2015 16:20

You reckon he broke protocol?

gfhedf

Postby gfhedf » 01 Jun 2015 17:03

which protocol?! :mrgreen:

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 01 Jun 2015 18:45

The rules. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”