Mirror Experiment

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
RealityCheck

Mirror Experiment

Postby RealityCheck » 02 Jun 2015 10:32

So fast forwarding through, I had the most vivid and real lucid dream ever last night. It was so real I was confused even after doing a reality check if I was seriously dreaming. So I was in my house and my mom is also there with me in the kitchen. (I'm fifteen by the way, just to put it out there)

I have a little fun by telling her I'm dreaming. She hands me a bowl and tells me I had enough talks about dreaming then makes me wash the bowl. I levitate it to show her I'm truly dreaming (it's really hard; had to tense all my muscles to actually get the bowl to come into my hand) but she only says "wow" and walks away. I then exit the kitchen and do another reality check, fascinated at how real everything is. My house is exactly as it is. No strange doors or people anywhere.

I think to myself what to do next and spot a mirror far away in my parents' room. It's way too far to reflect myself, but I see my reflection from afar and remember about the Mirror Experiment. I get a little nervous to actually try it, but I walk into my own room where my mirror was and look.

It wasn't terrifying or anything like some people said. I just saw myself in the mirror with odd proportion on my face, and my reflection didn't really move with me. I have braces, my reflection didn't. Those small stuffs. I tried talking to her/myself, but she only smiled and made no reply. (it kind of freaks me out but it's cool) I try messing around with my face, making my eyes bigger, changing my hair style and even color, dip dying the edges and seeing how I look with it. That's all I got to do before I saw my rabbit running past my room and got distracted. The dream was pretty long, too :)

I do wonder if the mirror really does reflect our subconscious mind in dreams. Should try teleporting through it next time.
How to wake yourself up

gfhedf

Re: Mirror Experiment

Postby gfhedf » 03 Jun 2015 09:10

In my first lucid dream i was in my room and i looked to the mirror,everything was normal(luckily)
But many people talk about terrifying things i think they watch so many horror films and overload their mind with these :D But i dont think mirrors reflect subconscious mind so much

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”