Like a dream, I'm finally writing my introduction!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
maryam.sky

Like a dream, I'm finally writing my introduction!

Postby maryam.sky » 03 Jun 2015 18:20

Hello guys,

My name is Maryam. I studied physics but I like metaphysics more. It's my pleasure to find this cool website and of course cool dreamers.

To be honest, I don't see myself as a dreamer nowadays. But I used to dream a lot in first year of my university. I was dreaming almost every night some of them were lucid ones. I still remember them as if I'm dreaming again now. Let me tell you some of them.

One night I was lying on the bed that suddenly I saw myself near the ceiling. It was the first time and the last time I saw myself out of body. I was floating overMy my body and like a child I liked to ascend and descend again and again in the air. Unfortunately it was too short. I tried to taste it again after that night but I didn't succeed.

Other dream, I had a very kind grandma she passed away, I had missed her a lot. I used to see her in my dreams a lot. But in lucid ones, I saw her and remembered she's not alive right now. She was walking and leaving me, I ran to reach her. I begged her not to leave me, I put my head on her legs and cried. I told her "I miss you so much". The other night I saw her again and asked something about other world after death. But I don’t remember what she answered.

Finally, my last lucid dream was last month. I saw a man speaking to me. At first he was familiar but suddenly I realized he was a stranger. So it must have been a dream. Then I smiled and told him “Hey guy, you know we are in a dream so you don't need to stand on your feet, look at me". I lifted my feet and started to float. I was flying in a large plain and thought of next destination. I thought where I like to go or who I like to see? What can I do here that I can't do in real life? Is there any special thing that I can do now and then it will affect my future?

I still don’t know any techniques or benefits of lucid dreams. Could you please help me? I’ll be so glad and grateful if someone helps me.

DesertExplorer

Re: Like a dream, I'm finally writing my introduction!

Postby DesertExplorer » 04 Jun 2015 08:53

Welcome!! I hope you stay.. :P
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

maryam.sky

Thanks

Postby maryam.sky » 04 Jun 2015 11:09

Thanks a lot, buddy.

Be sure, I came here to stay ^_^

Oh, yeah I'm here to learn from you.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”