Slow Motion

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Guitar48300

Slow Motion

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Jun 2015 23:00

This morning I had 3 WILDs in a row, and they all had the same problem that I currently have no solution to: I was trying to run but I kept feeling a heavy pull and ran very slow. I think I remember this happening in other lucid dreams too.

Any advice?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Summerlander

Re: Slow Motion

Postby Summerlander » 12 Jun 2015 01:04

This has happened to me before on a number of WILD occasions -- particularly where the OOBE-exit technique is concerned. Just persevere and try to break the mental barrier. Remember/realise, in real-time, that the 'heavy pull' does not exist; plus you have superpowers which can countervail the illusion.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

yosa2

Re: Slow Motion

Postby yosa2 » 21 Apr 2016 01:32

And the bad guy appears in front of you always; it is a mental stress, movies exploit it, so do games; fear is the first thing we dream about, and it gets teeth from there.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”