just had a wkd LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
xI GENGAR Ix

just had a wkd LD

Postby xI GENGAR Ix » 04 Jun 2015 17:55

About 10 mins ago i had a LD which lasted about an hour.
.i actually made myself wake up from it cuz it was getting too long lol
there was a few downfalls.....in the dream i struggled to fly as much so i resorted to walking....and the LD itself had a few parts where i started believing it was real and not a dream....but all in all it was really fun flying when i could and feeling the wind in my face...i even thought in my LD wow im going to draw my finger tattoos on paper cuz they look good and i will see them on paper when i wake up....which is a dumb thing now i think of it.Iv realised for me if i make myself sleep when im not tired thats when i have them.....light sleeps which causes me to be less vunerable =) i felt abit weird waking up and i hadto honestly RC but yeah success =)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Lucid Dreams = 25

xI GENGAR Ix

Re: just had a wkd LD

Postby xI GENGAR Ix » 04 Jun 2015 18:10

The LD itself started due to a false awakening....im fustrated as i dodnt remember every detail because my dream recall isnt the best right now....do false awakenings help and work in order to have an LD?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Lucid Dreams = 25

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”