What to do? :(

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
User avatar
Martina
Posts: 20
Joined: 30 Jan 2015 15:44

What to do? :(

Postby Martina » 06 Jun 2015 18:53

The sun is shining, it's finally warm outside, everybody is smiling and eating ice cream... and I'm at home, searching the internet or watching weird stuff on youtube and then dying from boredom. My best friend hasn't phoned me or got in touch with me in any way for 3 weeks. He told me he'd been really tired for a few weeks. But I know he had a week off school. I just want somebody to go to the forest with me and listen to me... I don't want to go shopping with my friends from school or go to the café every week. It's just not my cup of tea. And I don't want to go out on my own because then I feel like a very last person on the planet (hope you understand what I mean).
I think I'm depressed :( Any tips what should I do?
P.S. sorry for mistakes, my english isn't perfect

User avatar
DesertExplorer
Posts: 742
Joined: 05 Oct 2014 20:44
Location: Xīlà

Re: What to do? :(

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Jun 2015 20:24

Why don't you call your friend instead of waiting for him/her to call instead? He may feels the same way as you do and wonders why you still haven't called. This thing happens a lot of times. You just have to take the initiative!
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

User avatar
Martina
Posts: 20
Joined: 30 Jan 2015 15:44

Re: What to do? :(

Postby Martina » 07 Jun 2015 11:08

DesertExplorer wrote:Why don't you call your friend instead of waiting for him/her to call instead? He may feels the same way as you do and wonders why you still haven't called. This thing happens a lot of times. You just have to take the initiative!

I've tried, really! But he just said 'I'm tired, I don't want to go out.' But it's like I always have to take the initiative! He rarely calls me. To be honest I don't remember when was the last time he called me. We've been best friends for 12 years, I don't know where is the problem :(

User avatar
Summerlander
Posts: 4319
Joined: 22 Sep 2011 19:52

Re: What to do? :(

Postby Summerlander » 07 Jun 2015 12:10

Sometimes people move on, develop other interests, meet new people. You should do the same. If you think you are depressed, talk to someone. Have you tried lucid dreaming?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

User avatar
DesertExplorer
Posts: 742
Joined: 05 Oct 2014 20:44
Location: Xīlà

Re: What to do? :(

Postby DesertExplorer » 07 Jun 2015 14:51

Martina wrote:
DesertExplorer wrote:Why don't you call your friend instead of waiting for him/her to call instead? He may feels the same way as you do and wonders why you still haven't called. This thing happens a lot of times. You just have to take the initiative!

I've tried, really! But he just said 'I'm tired, I don't want to go out.' But it's like I always have to take the initiative! He rarely calls me. To be honest I don't remember when was the last time he called me. We've been best friends for 12 years, I don't know where is the problem :(

So, let him be. It isn't worth it. Try to find a new hobby and you will meet new people too.

Lucid Dreaming is a good idea as well.
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

User avatar
Martina
Posts: 20
Joined: 30 Jan 2015 15:44

Re: What to do? :(

Postby Martina » 08 Jun 2015 18:41

Summerlander wrote:Sometimes people move on, develop other interests, meet new people. You should do the same. If you think you are depressed, talk to someone. Have you tried lucid dreaming?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Yeah, I probably should...
My dream isn't that good at the moment... I don't know why, I used to remember about 4 dreams a night. So now, it's not so easy to lucid dream. I really need to improve it because I miss lucid dreams.
And thank you for your reply :)

User avatar
Martina
Posts: 20
Joined: 30 Jan 2015 15:44

Re: What to do? :(

Postby Martina » 08 Jun 2015 19:00

DesertExplorer wrote:
Martina wrote:
DesertExplorer wrote:Why don't you call your friend instead of waiting for him/her to call instead? He may feels the same way as you do and wonders why you still haven't called. This thing happens a lot of times. You just have to take the initiative!

I've tried, really! But he just said 'I'm tired, I don't want to go out.' But it's like I always have to take the initiative! He rarely calls me. To be honest I don't remember when was the last time he called me. We've been best friends for 12 years, I don't know where is the problem :(

So, let him be. It isn't worth it. Try to find a new hobby and you will meet new people too.

Lucid Dreaming is a good idea as well.

Thank you for your replies... :)
It's hard to let your best friend go. But I will try.

User avatar
DesertExplorer
Posts: 742
Joined: 05 Oct 2014 20:44
Location: Xīlà

Re: What to do? :(

Postby DesertExplorer » 08 Jun 2015 19:19

I didn't mean you to forget him. I just meant that if he can't realise his role as a friend, then let him be, give him time and try to move on in the same time.
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

matija_lucid
Posts: 11
Joined: 16 Jul 2015 06:57

Re: What to do? :(

Postby matija_lucid » 17 Jul 2015 18:05

wow you are acctually the first person that would love to take walks in forest and talk.
just feel that fresh air and the sounds in the forest :) Amazing

User avatar
Martina
Posts: 20
Joined: 30 Jan 2015 15:44

Re: What to do? :(

Postby Martina » 26 Jul 2015 20:26

matija_lucid wrote:wow you are acctually the first person that would love to take walks in forest and talk.
just feel that fresh air and the sounds in the forest :) Amazing


and I often feel like I'm the only one :D


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests