Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
John had

Hello

Postby John had » 09 Jun 2015 03:14

hi my name is John and I'm from Australia. I been training to lucid dream for the last 6 weeks. I still haven't had any lucid dreams yet but my dream recall has increased significantly remembering at least 1 dream per night. Being doing reality checks and the mild method everyday and nearly every night listening to binaural beats for sleep. Does any one have any tips to help me get my first lucid dream?

Zeccahoo

Re: Hello

Postby Zeccahoo » 09 Jun 2015 05:31

Hello John,

I've been training in lucid dreaming for 5 years, on and off. Just recently, I started again, two weeks ago. No lucid dreams yet, but working on it. Your dream recall rate sounds good. Are you recording any dreams or are these just by memory?

I'm about to try the binaural beats tonight and see if they help at all.

Your progress sound good, but I hear that visual meditation helps during the day. The binaural beats help you reach the mindset much faster than actually meditating, but it's good practice.

Hope you do well.
~The Knight Owl ( @ ,@)

John had

Re: Hello

Postby John had » 11 Jun 2015 06:50

Hey,
Yeah I'm recording everything into my iPhone everyday. I just can't seem to pick out any dream signs.
Also I find that when I relax my body My hands feel like they are twisted the other way and my body feels very tingly all over and a bit sinking, but then my eye lids start to flicker so much it ruining my meditation and I can't get past this point. :(

Return to “Introduce Yourself”