My most common lucid dream....

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
OrangeCrush

My most common lucid dream....

Postby OrangeCrush » 09 Jun 2015 17:22

My most common lucid dream has always been flying. I have one flying dream in particular at least a couple times a year. The dream always starts in the same place, with me out on my back porch late at night, like I am sneaking out of the house. It quiet and it appears to be during the summer months as the trees are always in full bloom. I immediately realize I am dreaming and I walk onto this grass opening which separates the units in my court from the units in the next court over (I live in a co-op) and I leap up into the sky like Superman. It truly is exhilarating. Its always partly cloudy as flying through the clouds is always one of the more memorable aspects of this dream.

The one thing that has always mesmerized me about this particular lucid dream is just how accurate my mind is able to recreate the city I live in (Farmington Hills, MI) from the sky. When I am up in the air flying, everything is exactly as it should be on the ground. I live right on a main mile road, 9 mile, and an expressway runs right along side it and has an exit right at the 9 mile and Farmington road crossroad, which is basically 1 mile down 9 mile from my house. The roads, the buildings, the 7-Eleven on the corner, the gas stations, the car wash half way down 9 mile, its all there. Everything is exactly as it should be. It just really blows my mind that my mind is capable of recreating the city so accurately and in such detail in a dream.

I always wake up with a huge sense of exhilaration and its ultimately this dream that made me want to learn to develop my LD skills. I only wish I would have started this a long time ago.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”