Weird surge in my thoughts

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Cris

Weird surge in my thoughts

Postby Cris » 11 Jun 2015 21:26

I dont know if im posting in the right forum, bu it seemed right.

So sometimes when I look at things, and they can be anything,from a ride at a theme park or a front door of a house, I get a really strange feeling in my head. I can only describe it as a surge or a heartbeat in my thoughts. An image, or sometimes just sort of feelings or colors will cross my mind, but too quickly to see what it is. I get dizzy and lightheaded, and all of this happens in less than a second.
Is it normal?

Summerlander

Re: Weird surge in my thoughts

Postby Summerlander » 16 Jun 2015 01:33

It sounds unusual, mate.

Your brain appears to be leaking vivid -- but short-lived -- qualitative sensations simultaneously with the influx of interpretation of sensory input into consciousness. On the face of it, the wooziness is a concomitant symptom, but, I'm just making observations here. I would see a neurologist if I were you.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Aug 2015 18:23

I think you've posted on the right forum.

It may be clairvoyance images trying to come in (but you haven't developed enough to pick up the rapid image, they flash real fast to most beginners). When one focuses on these kind of images they disappear so the person has to be developed enough to be able to register what is there very very quickly.. in the blink of an eye one could say.

One can though train ones mind to be able to stay in a kind of state (and like letting go of our will or want to see) in which wont shut the image down. eg its like when I studied clairvoyance with my teacher, we were trained never to try to look directly at the image but like look in a non kind of caring state way and like past it or to the side of it in a vague way while repeating something like "I don't care"

Try to focus on your heart area (put your hand there) while thinking you don't care if you see the images or not, while at same time vaguely waiting for one to appear. (its very hard to explain this.. a special teacher would probably be able to show you the brain state by linking up mentally to you but unfortunately people with that ability are far and few between).

You could try to practise this ability yourself by trying to see without really trying on peoples auras.

Novices to using their psychic energy can get dizzy and lightheaded with this as you aren't used to using your self and your energy in this way. (you may also be getting an energy spike into your energy body when this is going on).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Sep 2015 00:09

What energy body? You will be giving him weird thoughts besides the weird surge he already experiences. :lol:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Paranormal Activity”