Weird baby nightmare

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Cris

Weird baby nightmare

Postby Cris » 11 Jun 2015 22:22

I think it was about a year ago when I had this horrible nightmare about a baby.
So I was with some friends and we were babysitting a baby, about a few months old. The baby looked cute, like the ones you see in diaper commercials. But I knew it was evil. No one else seemed to realize it but me! Somehow I knew that baby was bad and we were its next victims. And it knew I was on to it. Before I could say anything, It turned me into its baby rattle. I know it sounds stupid, but it was horrible, Ive never been so scared. Everything was moving in slow motion as the baby shook me, and I could only hear the metallic rattling and its innocent sounding laughter. I could see him but everything else was blocked out by bright lights. I could do nothing, say nothing of warning to my friends, because I was a rattle, and I knew I would have to endure this eternally. I woke up with an amazing sense of relief but I couldnt get back to sleep.

It sounds really stupid but its one of the nightmares that most frightened me. I can still remember clearly everything I felt and saw when I was a rattle..

Blue-Starbie

Re: Weird baby nightmare

Postby Blue-Starbie » 12 Jun 2015 21:36

That sounds weird but the way you were describing it, it was scary. :shock:

Weird nightmares sound strange when you're talking about them but as they are happening, it's terrifying...strange. :\
We spend a third of our lives sleeping. Some say that we're wasting our time sleeping but I disagree.
Steve Smith- Watch out for the red ball!

astrovineyard

Re: Weird baby nightmare

Postby astrovineyard » 28 Jul 2015 05:20

My weird baby dream was when I was a kid. In the dream I was running across a dirt farm field towards an old aunt's house. I was carrying an envelope. From out of the flap extended this long skinny pink neck that was not in a straight line, but wavy. It was thinner than my pinky. There was a tiny head at the top of the neck, a cartoonish version of a baby and it was crying. Presumably its tiny body was in the envelope.

Several years later I saw Eraserhead for the first time.....

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”