has anyone ever dreamt of "This Man"?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

has anyone ever dreamt of "This Man"?

Postby Nickfan40 » 17 Jun 2015 17:06

I've just googled the phrase, "This Man", and got some info about him. They even have pictures of him, like in a police sketch line-up!

He visits both men and women in their dreams, helps them, and sometimes has sex with them. It doesn't look like the same man every time; one even looks like a crude drawing of Peter Lorre!

I think my version of "This Man" was Dr. McCoy/Deforest Kelley, I could never tell which. He helped me very much in my dreams, and even though we never really had sex, I really enjoyed his company!

They think that "This Man" comes from another dimension or is an astral traveler. I just hope he got permission from the people to have sex with them. He'd be facing a charge of "astral rape", then.

Xtreme_Walrus

Re: has anyone ever dreamt of "This Man"?

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 18 Jun 2015 02:26

I've heard of this too, however, as it turns out the whole thing was a hoax. However, it is likely that many people have a repeating characters in their dreams who give advice.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”