Newbie dreamer needs help

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
akshakeel

Newbie dreamer needs help

Postby akshakeel » 18 Jun 2015 15:04

Dear all, Im Shakeel from India and learnt about lucid dreaming couple of months back. I have been following this amazing website for about 2 months and, I am highly involved in lucid dreaming practices for last 2 months, I had about 10 lucid dreams till now, though most were very short and not of good quality. Once I get lucid, I wanted to hover, run very fast, and then find that the imagery as it moves with respect to me feels like a video game and in many cases poor resolution. Played Road Rash game ? :lol:

I practice WBTB every night and get lucid only 1 in 10 nights.My problem is once awoken, I find it difficult to sleep again. especially with lucid dreaming intention.
I badly want to improve myself, I need help.

I'm interesting to purchase lucid dreaming fast track, but before that I have some questions and need help.

1. Does it help in improving sleep quality for people like me.
2. Does it include brainwave entrainment audios (like brainsync/holosync audio recommended by Rebecca Turner)

I am excited to share my dreams to all of you in this forum.

Please welcome me :roll:

Peter

Re: Newbie dreamer needs help

Postby Peter » 21 Jun 2015 08:38

HI and welcome, enjoy this place and post away

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Introduce Yourself”