Crazy lucid nightmare!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
SGraham

Crazy lucid nightmare!

Postby SGraham » 15 Jun 2012 00:08

I had a lucid nightmare about a month ago and it scared the hell out of me ,

So it started as a regular dream were i was in an airport except i could float and stuff. then i "woke up" in my bed and tried to get up but then everything went all slow motion and stuff. I then "woke up" again but the same thing hapend. and that went on like 10 times . ( i know this doesnt sound scary but it was more scary in the scence that i had no control and couldnt get out ) Then one of the times i realized i coudnt move at all .

then a black figure rushed up right in front of me. at this point i was really freaking out because it was the first time i had ever experianced sleep paralysis . then i remember what i had read about SP so i just told myself it wasnt hapening and closed my eyes and that did the trick . this time when i woke i could move so i got up and walked around the house to see if was real. just then a robber or something opend the sliding glass door and ran at me. we were fighting it out and it was super intense because it felt toltaly real!

he got me backed up against the counter top and i realized i was losing so i grabed one of those candels (you know the kind that are in jars) and smashed it over his head. the rober just droped and totaly looked like he was dead. even though i was pretty sure it was a dream the meer thought that it moght be real scared the heck out of me.

I despretly wanted to wake up so i just started to scream RATM's wake up to my self and i started to get pulled out off the dream. it was cool as i was drifting out the music grew fainter and fainter until i was awake.

Never been so releaved to be awake !
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

WildCat23

Re: Crazy lucid nightmare!

Postby WildCat23 » 16 Jun 2012 03:23

Interesting, never heard of continuous SP.
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

SnorlaxDreamer

Postby SnorlaxDreamer » 17 Jun 2012 16:10

That's actually pretty interresting. A sleep paralysis that fades into a false awakening/lucid dream. Sounds cool. What is the trick to get out of sleep paralysis?
"If I only could see you in my dreams, I would sleep all the time!" <3

SGraham

Postby SGraham » 17 Jun 2012 18:56

well i didnt really know what to do besides stay calm. so when the dark figure rushed over me i was just went into a frame of mind like "no im not puting up with this you are going to leave" and that did the trick so yeah just act as if you have complete control of the situation .
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 17 Jun 2012 22:16

Wow that sounds intense.

I sometimes have those prolonged falseawakenings where I get up and write down my dream, wake up again and write it down, and just keep doing that in between dreams.

In the morning I will look at my dream journal and it seems I never even opened it...
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”