Beginning

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
onetoanother

Beginning

Postby onetoanother » 19 Jun 2015 09:04

Hello everyone! I had my first Lucid dream a few months ago after reading more into the whole thing, I remember realising I was dreaming and that I should have been over blown with excitement as the object of my affection was there and we was in this swanky mansion with water parks and cinema rooms, all that kinda luxury. However, I remember thinking this isn't making me feel anything at all, it wasn't what I expected and I woke straight away feeling all groggy and heavy. My next one I think I was dreaming of my room and being asleep, I've heard of these ones. I actually saw myself put my head down on the pillow and woke up straight away, it felt so surreal. After that it made me determined to get it right and have a full lucid dream. I've been reading lots of forums and tips and they definitely only happen for me if I'm taking a day time nap or I've woken up in the morning after sleeping and gone back to sleep. My last one just before, I woke at 6am and fell back asleep. I was dreaming of being in a strangers house with lots of exotic animals which I adored and when I realised I was dreaming I looked at my hand and noticed it wasn't how it should be and I felt the excitement and tried to imagine playing with one of the animals however, instead everything went blank white and I kept trying but in my frustration I awoke instead. Has anyone ever had this happen? If so, any tips to over come it?

LU3K

Re: Beginning

Postby LU3K » 29 Jun 2015 08:24

Do some Reality checks once you realise your dreaming and tell yourself you are dreaming.

Importantly!!! Stay calm

If the dream starts to fade away you should rub your hands together or yell "Clarity now"
And if you believe it will work you will emerge back into lucidity and regain your control again.
Lucid dreams: 3
Dreams Per night: 3 - 5

I'm knowledgable from research but not from experience aha.

:D

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”