Eating In Dreams

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
RealityCheck

Eating In Dreams

Postby RealityCheck » 27 Jun 2015 16:04

Lucid or not, eating in dream is one of the coolest experience for me.

Most times whatever I eat tastes horrible and changes form into something disgusting. One time I drank some kind of a juice that tasted bitter and rotten, and when I looked at it again, it was this gooey green liquid in a bottle which then I threw out the car window and it hit someone else's car :lol:

The only time I tasted something sweet and actually delicious was this chocolate biscuit thing. I remember in my dream I loved it and wanted more because it tasted exactly like chocolate. Other food I've eaten I can't recall the taste or it tasted strange and would change form when I look at it again.

Share your experience of tasting things maybe?
How to wake yourself up

madash

Re: Eating In Dreams

Postby madash » 26 Jul 2015 09:32

From what i know eating in dreams doesn't happen very often. But i have eaten something that i can't recall what it was. It taste really good and later that day tried to remember what that food was and of course it doesn't exist.

jasmine2

Re: Eating In Dreams

Postby jasmine2 » 28 Jul 2015 03:14

Over the years, I've had several dreams which involved food.

During a period in which I felt somewhat socially isolated, I dreamed that I was in a big, bright room, and in the center of the room many people were seated around a large banquet table, all eating delicious-looking food and talking to each other happily.

However, no one noticed that I was standing quietly over to one side of the room. In a little while, everybody finished eating and left the room. When the clean-up crew came in, a kind man can over to me and said, "Oh, there's still a lot of good food left in the kitchen, come follow me." As the dream ended, he was leading me toward the kitchen door, and I anticipated soon eating some good food.

In some other dreams, I was sitting at a table with smaller groups of family members or friends, as we enjoyed eating and talking together.

I remember one dream in which I had a very bad taste in my mouth. When I woke up, I wondered if this symbolized some kind of emotional feeling or verbal communication, perhaps in the distant past. However, I could not really think of what specific situation that might have been.

I recommend this article -
- "The Meaning Of Food And Eating In A Dream" - thedreamwell.com - by Amy Campion

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”