Spirit guide and the girl in red

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DudeMan010

Spirit guide and the girl in red

Postby DudeMan010 » 28 Jun 2015 05:07

I was in a big clothing shop trying out some shoes. I Later realized that I was dreaming and that im supposed to be in bed. I Took my shoes off and Decided to go outside of the shop. When I stepped outside in the parking lot I thought of calling my spirit guide to see if I could meet the him or her.

So I started to shout "I want to see my spirit guide". At first my voice felt weak and dry, but as I kept on shouting, my voice kept improving. I circled around the parking lot while shouting and just as I was heading back to the shop I noticed that there were a lot of elderly people outside of the shop. An old lady came to me and told me that my spirit guide was the man in that corner (she pointed me in the direction of a wall near the front door of the store). But as I looked, there were alot of people in that corner too. But then a man came to me and told me that he was my guide. I Would say he was on his late 50's, short gray hair, green eyes, etc.

He quickly asked me what do I wanted to know, and started to give me suggestions of what I can ask for but in a very quick pace that you could barely understand. One of the things he suggested was heritance (he actually ment tell me something about my future) and I told him to answer me that. He warned me that telling me details about my future will only reduce the possibility for it to happen. He then started to give out random facts about my future but he spoke so quickly that I couldn't understand what he was saying.

While he was giving out the facts, a girl around my age with red hair and white skin came out of nowhere and stood close to me to hear out the man. When he finished he left and the girl gave a big smile like if she heard the worlds greatest news. She told me that she was glad with what he said and asked me if I was happy too. I told her that I wasn't able to understand what he said. Her face changed from happiness to sadness drastically and started to sob while hugging me. She told me that I had to remember what he said. I tried my hardest to remember and then I started to remember little by little. As I remembered a fact I would say it out loud so that she could hear. The man said that I will meet a girl in red, one day she will come crying to me and that everything will begin with a gesture on the neck.

When the girl heard the last part she kissed me in the neck and I immediate deep fell in love with her. My love for her felt so strong yet so real, it was an amazing feeling. I laid on the floor and she laid above me. We started to cuddle, we closed our eyes and started to kiss each other in different parts of the face (cheeks, forehead and nose), until our mouths made contact. We started to kiss and we spent hours in the same position. We realized that it was late (4:50am) so we stopped, we came on a agreement to meet each other again and we left. The end.

Please feel free to share what you think about the dream and what might mean.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Coolguy123

Re: Spirit guide and the girl in red

Postby Coolguy123 » 28 Jun 2015 09:46

Interesting dream. Wish that would happen when I have a lucid dream. One question though. Are you a girl or a boy? Because I got confused a little. :)
"I consider life itself an endless dream"
"To me, imagination is everything"
"Those who say they're normal, are the true weird ones"

DudeMan010

Postby DudeMan010 » 28 Jun 2015 11:14

My account name says it all. I'm a boy, 17 years old to be more specific

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Coolguy123

Postby Coolguy123 » 28 Jun 2015 14:27

Oh haha sorry didn't notice your username. :lol:
But seriously, I envy your dream. :)
"I consider life itself an endless dream"
"To me, imagination is everything"
"Those who say they're normal, are the true weird ones"

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Aug 2015 05:33

DudeMan010 wrote:
Please feel free to share what you think about the dream and what might mean.

She told me that she was glad with what he said and asked me if I was happy too. I told her that I wasn't able to understand what he said. Her face changed from happiness to sadness drastically and started to sob while hugging me. She told me that I had to remember what he said.

This part of your dream I think happened as you really wanted answers from your spirit guide and you were disappointed when you couldn't hear the spirit guide DC properly. So this emotion then caused your subconsciousness to create the girl DC who then also ended up expressing yourself and your disappointment and hence why she was sad and upset. How you feel in a dream often will cause the follow on things to manifest into your dream.

or If you feel happy about something happening in a dream.. your other DCs most likely will be happy etc Your DCs are like also expressing you or parts of you and she was another version of you.

The dream then turned into a desire dream.. which easily happens if we have a cute or good looking person appear which attracts us.. hence at that point it got intimate.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”