I want to know what this means.

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Coolguy123

I want to know what this means.

Postby Coolguy123 » 29 Jun 2015 11:36

WARNING: This contains Homosexuality in it. I'm terribly sorry.

I was in my house, then I suddenly felt the urge to go upstairs in my room. As I got near the door, spiders came out of nowhere. I dashed through the opened door, and slamming it shut before any could get in. But I was too late. One spider crawled in, a small brown one. I stepped back from it, noticing that I was already covered with silk from the spiders. I tripped from something and fell hard on a table. I opened my eyes, and I was in the hallway in my school. I walked around a little, and saw an open door. Inside that room, was my school mate -Guy1-. He was lying down on a mattress, wearing only a faded red boxers. There was another guy in the hallway, looking at him too -Guy2-. Another person appeared from the room. It was a man with brown hair and green eyes, wearing nothing else but boxers -Guy3-. He looked at me for a while, with a smirk, then lied on top of my school mate. He was rubbing his bulge on Guy1's butt. I felt a bit disgusted, and ran away. After a while my mind suddenly acted on it's own, saying "He's so hot. He's so hot. I wan't to touch him so much. I want to make him beg for mercy. I want to, I want to..." Then I just stood up, and walked back. When I came back, the door was closed, and Guy2 was gone. I went inside the room, and saw 3 people lying down naked, including Guy1. Guy2 and Guy 3 was nowhere to be found. I did nothing but observe them, and then leaned on the wall. I didn't notice that my female cousin -Girl1-, was right next to me, fully clothed. She asked if I was cut. I said yes. She asked if it was ready. I said no. Then I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, I was outside of my younger cousin's house. I looked around, and noticed a small piece of paper stuck on a stump. I took it off, tried to read it, then I woke up.

Again I'm really sorry it contained homosexuality in it. I know most of you don't like it, but please just help me know what this dream means. :(
"I consider life itself an endless dream"
"To me, imagination is everything"
"Those who say they're normal, are the true weird ones"

Summerlander

Re: I want to know what this means.

Postby Summerlander » 29 Jun 2015 16:52

Coolguy123 wrote:WARNING: This contains Homosexuality in it. I'm terribly sorry.

Why are you apologising for this? If there is sexuality, you could append something along the lines of 'warning: explicit content' to the subject. But homosexuality is nothing to be ashamed of and such sexual orientation shouldn't be demonised in this day and age. You wouldn't apologise for describing a murder scene or explaining the psychology of a sociopath, would you? Homosexuality is a harmless nature and gay people cannot be blamed for how they feel for they cannot help how they feel. Imagine parents apologising to everyone for their gay offspring like it's something disgraceful. How would their young feel? What would they think? Such discrimination is uncalled for.

Coolguy123 wrote:I was in my house, then I suddenly felt the urge to go upstairs in my room. As I got near the door, spiders came out of nowhere. I dashed through the opened door, and slamming it shut before any could get in. But I was too late. One spider crawled in, a small brown one. I stepped back from it, noticing that I was already covered with silk from the spiders.

It depends on how you feel about spiders and your waking life situation, really, but spiders are generally said to indicate femininity, or some other quality akin to sensual muliebriety which you may be trying to hide or repress but keeps rising to the surface. Your bedroom can symbolise your privacy; the spiders your secrets; the dream event most likely a symbolic version of what you think is happening and may reflect a fear of exposure.

Coolguy123 wrote:I tripped from something and fell hard on a table. I opened my eyes, and I was in the hallway in my school. I walked around a little, and saw an open door. Inside that room, was my school mate -Guy1-. He was lying down on a mattress, wearing only a faded red boxers.

Hmmm... :mrgreen:

Coolguy123 wrote:There was another guy in the hallway, looking at him too -Guy2-. Another person appeared from the room. It was a man with brown hair and green eyes, wearing nothing else but boxers -Guy3-. He looked at me for a while, with a smirk, then lied on top of my school mate. He was rubbing his bulge on Guy1's butt.

Brown! Like the spider! :-o

Coolguy123 wrote:I felt a bit disgusted, and ran away.

Do you believe you should feel disgusted or did someone tell you that you should be. Don't apologise for homosexuality because nature isn't. Anyone who doesn't like it, it's their problem. Homosexuality is here to stay. :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Coolguy123

Postby Coolguy123 » 30 Jun 2015 11:25

Why are you apologising for this? If there is sexuality, you could append something along the lines of 'warning: explicit content' to the subject. But homosexuality is nothing to be ashamed of and such sexual orientation shouldn't be demonised in this day and age. You wouldn't apologise for describing a murder scene or explaining the psychology of a sociopath, would you? Homosexuality is a harmless nature and gay people cannot be blamed for how they feel for they cannot help how they feel. Imagine parents apologising to everyone for their gay offspring like it's something disgraceful. How would their young feel? What would they think? Such discrimination is uncalled for.

Sorry, I just felt the need to apologize because some people would get disgusted on it. But I guess you're right.

It depends on how you feel about spiders and your waking life situation, really, but spiders are generally said to indicate femininity, or some other quality akin to sensual muliebriety which you may be trying to hide or repress but keeps rising to the surface. Your bedroom can symbolise your privacy; the spiders your secrets; the dream event most likely a symbolic version of what you think is happening and may reflect a fear of exposure.

Okay this seems a bit true.

Hmmm... :mrgreen:

Um, what? :lol:

Brown! Like the spider! :-o

Okay, did research on the colors.
Brown: Brown denotes worldliness, practicality, domestic bliss, physical comfort, conservatism, and a materialistic character. Brown also represents the ground and earth. You need to get back to your roots.
Green: Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, fertility, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. The appearance of the color may also be a way of telling you to "go ahead". Alternatively, green is a metaphor for a lack of experience in some task.

Do you believe you should feel disgusted or did someone tell you that you should be. Don't apologise for homosexuality because nature isn't. Anyone who doesn't like it, it's their problem. Homosexuality is here to stay. :-)

I felt disgusted because I just plainly hated Guy1, especially how he was being treated. :|
I'd prefer to torture him a bit more than just simply rub my thing on his ass. :twisted:
Hope I didn't sound too weird there. :lol:

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 30 Jun 2015 14:02

Embrace whatever floats your boat! The 'hmmm' was me finding your description of that scene saucy. :mrgreen:

Btw, have you looked up 'red'? :-)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Coolguy123

Postby Coolguy123 » 02 Jul 2015 10:26

Btw, have you looked up 'red'? :-)

Um, here.
Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger. Alternatively, the color red in your dream indicates a lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic.

Red is also the color of danger, violence, blood, shame, rejection, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.

Hmm...Sexual impulses and urges...Violence and blood...Now it's just getting scary. :shock:
This actually talks a lot about me, except for the sexual impulses. I really hate that guy to the core. :x

But the "color red in your dream indicates a lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic." thing doesn't really make any sense. :(
And what about the guy in the hallway? I don't really remember what he looked like since I didn't pay much attention to him, but he's got to mean something in my dream. But what? :?:

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 Jul 2015 00:59

Don't obsess so much over meaning of dream forms and events. When it comes to dreams, there is no need for such cryptic hang-ups. A particular dream symbol could merely represent something that happened to you recently or even years ago; it could reflect what you may have thought about (conscious or unconscious); or even how you've felt about some aspects of waking life.

Dream dictionaries are fine, especially those based on general psychology -- but know they are highly theoretical -- and only heed what makes sense to you. Ask yourself how you feel about the colour red, or even how you feel about someone you dislike wearing red. Observe the thoughts and feelings that arise in your mind. Dreams and meditating on dreams will only lead to one destination: Where you know thyself.

- Padmasambhava

Coolguy123

Postby Coolguy123 » 04 Jul 2015 01:35

Alright. Thanks for helping me, Summerlander. :)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 Jul 2015 01:44

No problem. Glad I could be of help. 8-)

- Padmasambhava

Indoril Nerevar

Postby Indoril Nerevar » 11 Jul 2015 19:08

Personally, IF I were you I would be really ashamed of myself. Not in a really conservative Christian God-Fearing Sodomy-hating way but in the way that I bother letting anyone else cloud my own opinions and my own identity 8-) .

It only matters if you yourself think that homosexuality is a bad thing. Also, if somebody already posted the gist of what I have replied with already, I didn't really bother reading the replies and just posted my own so...

Anyway, you're getting to the point where a girl overthinks a simple response by a popular guy as a simple,"How do you do?" or a teacher giving a really complicated response to an artist's expression of,' I am sad.' What the dream really means is what you think it means at the first glance. I dare to say so because I think that when we dream, our subconscious molds the dream in a really simple but sophisticated way that we may understand it at first glance. Eg: It shows you a cup of coffee, what you may think of is the bitter taste of the beans combined with the sweet sugar without milk, then you may think of adding some milk, then thinking of the last time you sat in a Starbucks, thus bringing out or atleast making you think of that repressed urge to go back to Starbucks and having your favourite latte. I'm not saying you wanna be gay inside, I'm saying that the dream may induce a train of thought that may attract or even repulse you to a certain idea. Who's to say that you dreamed of it just to clear the issue of deciding whether you were homophobic or not? If so, then questioning the why behind it. Leading to self-discovery in the end, isn't that what dreaming is all about? Introspection on a higher level?
- - - - "A journey of a thousand steps begins with a single one"

Dreams: INFINITE
Recorded Dreams: 52
Lucid Dreams: 14 ...Hush, I'm just starting out :P
Non-WBTB: 2
Meditation Limit: 20 minutes till too bored.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Jul 2015 23:13

He's alright, Indoril. He just doesn't want to upset people. But you are right and I have told him he shouldn't pander to people who don't deserve it.

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”