FILD Problem Help!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LU3K

FILD Problem Help!

Postby LU3K » 29 Jun 2015 23:18

Hey guys so pretty much i go to sleep around 11:00pm and usually will set an alarm in the range of 3am - 6am but everytime i wake up to my alarm and i move to turn it off or snooze i usually can't get back to sleep straight away, it usually takes me like 30 minutes but the problem I'm really having is how do i know when to start moving my fingers because i don't know how to tell when i'm about to fall asleep.

Also is there a feeling you get when you go into the lucid dream when tapping your fingers?
like a tingling body or something or your eyes flash white or something?
Lucid dreams: 3
Dreams Per night: 3 - 5

I'm knowledgable from research but not from experience aha.

:D

Indoril Nerevar

Re: FILD Problem Help!

Postby Indoril Nerevar » 30 Jun 2015 03:39

I remember having this problem lol. I used to play whack-a-mole with my poor alarm clocks and I remember my mom made a tape of it somewhere.

Anyway, what I did was I kept the alarm clock 10 meters away from where I sleep so I had to actually
'surface' aaannndd grab it aaaannnndd turn it off. I made a lazy time of it at first but eventually got awake and then started whichever technique I wanted not just FILD. Also, if you think you might not even wake up to that song for an alarm. Put your phone's alarm on instead and change the music to a comparatively more abrupt different one. Trust me, it helps not waking up your whole household on a Sunday.
- - - - "A journey of a thousand steps begins with a single one"

Dreams: INFINITE
Recorded Dreams: 52
Lucid Dreams: 14 ...Hush, I'm just starting out :P
Non-WBTB: 2
Meditation Limit: 20 minutes till too bored.

Return to “For Beginners”