Hello :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Ypoua

Hello :)

Postby Ypoua » 01 Jul 2015 05:49

Hi

I signed up to the forums as I am knew to the experience of lucid dreaming and want to improve the duration and quality of my lucid dreams with a little help from the users on the forums. At the moment my lucid dreams are very short and I don't get a chance to do very much in them but with staying active on the forums and learning different things from more experienced lucid dreamers I hope that I will be able to improve my lucid dreams. Like anyone else I would love to have a lucid dream on a consistent basis where I can do anything I want. To achieve this I'm going to have to learn a lot and I'm looking forward to having some sick lucid dreams with a bit work.

Thanks!

Summerlander

Re: Hello :)

Postby Summerlander » 01 Jul 2015 10:42

Hi and welcome, Ypoua! Here is some advice on how to prolong lucid dreams:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16442

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”