the meaning of my dreams say hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
meaningofdreams

the meaning of my dreams say hello

Postby meaningofdreams » 02 Jul 2015 06:16

Hi everyone!!!

I have an abnormal "ability" to remember my dreams. Always. Like, always. I always dream and I always remember my dreams... I am super interested in dreams and their meanings and what we can do while dreaming. That's why I joined the forum and also started a blog to tell my experiences with dreams:

themeaningofmydreams.net

:D :D :D :D
looking for the meaning of my dreams:
www.themeaningofmydreams.net

Ypoua

Re: the meaning of my dreams say hello

Postby Ypoua » 03 Jul 2015 05:31

You can remember all your dreams wow that must come in super handy with lucid dreaming.

Welcome to the forums!, meaningofdreams

meaningofdreams

Postby meaningofdreams » 03 Jul 2015 07:05

yah, I had several lucid dreams for a while and some people did not believe me... actually it took me some time to learn that the control over dreams was called "lucid dreaming" and I was not crazy (or at least not crazy alone ;) )

hehe :D

now the dreams in which I change the dream, and start over from some point, are more common than lucid dreams. I do not necessarily keep thinking "oh, I am dreaming, so I can do whatever I want"... I just don't agree with a dream and go back and change it, like a director

can I call this a lucid dream as well?
looking for the meaning of my dreams:
www.themeaningofmydreams.net

Ypoua

Postby Ypoua » 04 Jul 2015 01:16

Well actually you might of had more lucid dreams than you think you had at that stage as a lucid dream is the name given to any dream in which you are aware that you are dreaming.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”