Finally a lucid dream that made sense! Replies appreciated!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
xboxspider

Finally a lucid dream that made sense! Replies appreciated!

Postby xboxspider » 02 Jul 2015 15:51

Technically this is my third lucid dream but first one i could control. I on and off try to lucid dream but i just randomly watched some videos last night. It was in the morning. I don't remember much of the normal dream, but at one point i am playing a game. I hear my mom talking IN WAKING LIFE! I realize i am dreaming so i look at my hands. The fingers are going everywhere! I am rubbing my hands together to stabilize the dream. I doesn't really work as this was a level one lucid dream. I couldn't feel stuff too well. But when i thought of something I'd do it. I then spun around and then grass was everywhere in the house. I see bugs going down the stairs, like spiders, and freak out. Then I tried to prove to my brother and sister i am dreaming. I say we can teleport. Right before i tried, my sisters friend arrived IN WAKING LIFE. I decided just to wake up. It was incredible. I didn't do any reality checks during the day. Just watched some videos and found myself in one.
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

Ypoua

Re: Finally a lucid dream that made sense! Replies appreciat

Postby Ypoua » 03 Jul 2015 05:44

Sometimes just researching lucid dreaming and thinking about it during the day does really increase your chances. During the day I try and get myself into the mindset that I would have a lucid dream later on tonight rather than I hope I have a lucid dream which I used to do previously. It definitely increases your chances of having a lucid dream. The hearing people in waking life thing is so cool and it actually happens pretty often for me due to the way the REM cycles work with your most recent one being the longest. It also sucks though because every time I have a good lucid dream my mum is there to wake me up for school.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”