No Nightmares

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Ypoua

No Nightmares

Postby Ypoua » 03 Jul 2015 05:51

So I've just been thinking about all the dreams I've been having recently and I can't really remember the last time I had a nightmare. I don't really know how common having a nightmare is but I guess the amount of nightmares you have really depend on what your waking life is like. So I just thought I would share this and ask you guys how often do you have a nightmare. All replies are appreciated.

(Now I'm kinda paranoid I might have a nightmare tonight) *gulps*

Thanks

Coolguy123

Re: No Nightmares

Postby Coolguy123 » 10 Jul 2015 14:26

Well, if I remember right, the last nightmare I had was...A decade ago. At least I think. :|
"I consider life itself an endless dream"
"To me, imagination is everything"
"Those who say they're normal, are the true weird ones"

Indoril Nerevar

Re: No Nightmares

Postby Indoril Nerevar » 11 Jul 2015 18:00

Hey random guy!

So....DON'T THINK OF ANGRY ELEPHANTS OR HIPPOS HAVING REALLY GROUNDTHUMPING SEX ON YOUR BODY WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S A NIGHTMARE. Cheerio!

lel...sori, anyway you're only going to die and then be reborn in another dream :P. Don't forget to do reality checks even if it is NOT a dream, cause you might have a false awakening, imagine my avatar in 3d in front of you, rip him in half in anger, go back to sleep and not even remember to do your reality checks, wake up irl and then do the reality checks and realize that you DID in fact had a lucid dream and hate me even more which would be a fantastic scene in a comic book :lol: with a really blank angry look on your face, which I can only imagine what it would look like... .So.... Good night, good Sir!
- - - - "A journey of a thousand steps begins with a single one"

Dreams: INFINITE
Recorded Dreams: 52
Lucid Dreams: 14 ...Hush, I'm just starting out :P
Non-WBTB: 2
Meditation Limit: 20 minutes till too bored.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”