need some help with a dream interpretation

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
dreamerofworlds

need some help with a dream interpretation

Postby dreamerofworlds » 04 Jul 2015 01:02

Alright this is my first of soon to be many posts on this forum, anyways i need some help interpreting a pretty vivid dream I had last night and I can't stop thinking about it.

The dream begins with me and some other people in the middle of nowhere next to a building. A group of people approach us in 2 hummer type vehicles and take us hostage, the dream then changes and all of a sudden I'm in a classroom being held hostage with a group of people, the captors have us sitting in the corner, its feels like we are separated from them but we are in the same room. The captors decide to kill us hostages by using a firing squad. I then get the realization that i'm going to die a virgin so i start trying to feel up the girl sitting next to me but she resists gets up and sits by somebody else. Then the captors give us all signs and these little kids sitting in the desks hold up signs. The hostages with the signs matching the ones the little kids are holding have to line up.(my sign was one of them) Instead of a firing squad it turns into the kids throwing these basketballs at us ( which in the dream scares the crap out of me figuratively of course.) one is coming at my face so i flinch and try to stop it from hitting me. I get yelled at by the captors and the person throwing the ball gets a free shot at hitting me. Afterwards i return to sitting down this is when the dream turns back to normal. ( no more kids no more balls everything is serious again.). The captors decide against the firing squad and instead are going to let us go. We all know that they are not going to let us go and they are going to kill us. The dream moves forward and I'm in the last group of people with the same girl i was talking about earlier. She comes and sits next to me, and I all of a sudden feel a really strong attraction to her, but instead of trying to make love with her i sort of put my arm around her and we cuddle knowing that we are both about to die. When we start cuddling i get this intense sense of warmth and a feeling that everything is going to be alright. This happens for what seems like an hour. Finally the captors call for us to come the dream starts to fade as the girl and I walk through the door.

Thanks for taking the time to read about my dream and hope you guys can help me out!

Ypoua

Re: need some help with a dream interpretation

Postby Ypoua » 04 Jul 2015 05:30

There is a firing squad in your dream. Just a thought if you want interpretation but the firing squad may represent you feeling like you need to be punished. Maybe something that you lost in your life that had been taken away from you. That's all I can really get from this. Being thrown basketballs at by little kids might mean you feel like you're helpless in basketball....lol

Just ideas.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”