Would this be considered as a Lucid Dream?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
KristyIsMe

Would this be considered as a Lucid Dream?

Postby KristyIsMe » 07 Jul 2015 00:55

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if this would be considered as a Lucid Dream, but early this morning, I had a Dream and I seen myself and a guy that I really like sitting at a park, and for the first time out of all of my dreams that I have had, I heard the conversation, like I heard what was being said. I have never experienced this, it was the most amazing thing ever :D I seen him kiss me too. Again, I am sorry, but I am not sure if this would be considered as a Lucid Dream or not.

Summerlander

Re: Would this be considered as a Lucid Dream?

Postby Summerlander » 07 Jul 2015 01:06

A lucid dream is when you know you're dreaming -- which is what I experienced this morning. I will post my adventure soon. It was awesome!!! :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

TechHeadSteve

Re: Would this be considered as a Lucid Dream?

Postby TechHeadSteve » 15 Jul 2015 22:25

I know what you mean re speech.

In my dreams I am aware that I, nor know one else actually speaks, we're just kind of aware of the flow & the conversation.
Ages ago in a dream a friend did speak to me, it was only 5 lines or so but I recall remembering it vividly the following day.

I wonder if many people get speech as we know it in their dreams?
Peace & Love

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”