Does Choline Bitartrate Work?

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
LU3K

Does Choline Bitartrate Work?

Postby LU3K » 08 Jul 2015 04:55

Hey guys so i'm just wondering can choline bitartrate help lucid dreams by itself without any other stuff like galantamine etc because i have just choline bitartrate and i want to know if it helps with lucidity on it's own?
Lucid dreams: 3
Dreams Per night: 3 - 5

I'm knowledgable from research but not from experience aha.

:D

astrovineyard

Re: Does Choline Bitartrate Work?

Postby astrovineyard » 09 Jul 2015 15:25

I don't think so. Then again, it doesn't even work (for me) when used with Galantamine, which I dared to try again last night after a month. Same result: I just lay there awake - eyes closed, but unable to fall asleep. Repeated use leads to insomnia. It sucks when mental methods don't work and supplements don't either.

* Technically the Galantamine worked ONCE, giving me some unusually vivid dreams. Nothing exactly lucid, and one episode of sleep paralysis lasting only a few seconds. BUT - because I had been attempting to LD, I had also not been sleeping much, and years ago in college after pulling an all-nighter then trying to nap I had a freaky experience without any supplements, so I can't say the Galantamine had much if anything to do with it this time.

Pretty much all it is good for is keeping me awake. Works better than caffeine! I used to go on astronomy camping trips and gulp down coffee and chocolate covered espresso beans late into the night while observing, then get into an uncomfortable tent and inflatable mattress and manage to sleep somehow.

At least it doesn't give me gastrointestinal issues.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”