Study something in lucid dreams

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
matteo0151

Study something in lucid dreams

Postby matteo0151 » 08 Jul 2015 14:38

I am retired and I study guitar as a hobby and write novels. It would be possible to improve, using lucid dreams, the efficiency of my guitar and my writing? And if yes how would that function?

Greeny

Re: Study something in lucid dreams

Postby Greeny » 10 Aug 2015 19:32

Technically you can simulate everything from real life in a dream. The brain can't differentiate dreams from reality (unless you are conscious ) so you can practice something in a dream and that practice will transfer into waking life.

Check this video out form GizEdwards for a more detailed explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUXVJflqiCI

taniaaust1

Re: Study something in lucid dreams

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Aug 2015 09:39

Yes you can certainly improve through your dreams.

I met someone who actually learnt a language through LD. Our subconsciousness remembers everything we've ever heard or read so can actually teach us things.

My subconsciousness has put together the most amazing music during dreams, I wish I could play by ear as I may of then made some hits. (My subconsciousness one time put xmas carols to real heavy metal music, that was awesome). Our subconsciousness can create completely new things by putting different things we know or notes we know together in new ways.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”