You Never Forget Your First!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Neil88

You Never Forget Your First!

Postby Neil88 » 08 Jul 2015 17:56

The very term "You Never Forget Your First!", rains true with the first lucid dream I ever had. I remember every detail of that dream as it did recur seven times throughout my history.

I was 6 years old when it happened, give or take a few months. I'm in this park, that was close to where I lived at the time, and was pretty sizeable. There was a jungle gym straight ahead, a tree house slide to the left and two sets of swings to left of the tree house slide, so in a straight line. From the gate to the jungle gym was roughly about 20 meters, which was all grass. All the equipment was on rubberised astro turf (false ground). Opposite the last set of swings, near the fence, if you were standing near the gate and looking 90 degrees to your left, you would see a small crater, about 40 meters away, where a tree once stood. The crater plays a role in the dream. I thought describing the location would help with explaining.

I remember the dream, being sucked into that crater because it was actually a black hole. I tried fighting it, threw a child's push chair into it and had no luck. When I was finally sucked in, I woke up screaming because I would find myself on the floor in pain.

Strange dream, and yet I don't class it as a nightmare because I had it so many times.

Thanks for reading.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”