A Proposition to Louis Dyer

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Summerlander

A Proposition to Louis Dyer

Postby Summerlander » 14 Jul 2015 15:09

I just sent the digital painter Louis Dyer an email. Hopefully he will reply. Here it is: :-P

'Dear Mr Dyer,

'I am very impressed by your digital art and, as an artist myself, would love it if we could combine our efforts to produce a comic book masterpiece. Here's a synoptic plot: A reputable detective successfully combines forensics and lucid dreaming as an effective crime-solving method. Eventually, he encounters the criminal trail of a serial killer with the same skills. Try as he might, the detective is unable to catch him. Here is a twist: The detective is, inadvertently, the killer himself. At first, it seems that the killer has the supernatural ability to invade the detective's dreams in order to taunt him; then, our hero's split-personality becomes more apparent to others. Of course, we can expand on this idea. Perhaps there is someone controlling the detective's mind through hypnotism or a brain implant, using him as a "sleeper agent" for crime. Feel free to email me if you're interested in embarking on this business venture. I look forward to your reply!'

8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Summerlander

Re: A Proposition to Louis Dyer

Postby Summerlander » 14 Jul 2015 17:44

Well, he replied to let me know that he is, understandably, busy at the moment. The door is open whenever he's free. :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”