Hello :')

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
matija_lucid

Hello :')

Postby matija_lucid » 16 Jul 2015 07:02

Hello everyone! My name is Matija. I'm from a small town called Bacevac in Croatia. It's really awesome place to live in. People are happy and funny and helpful :)

But enough of that, let's talk lucid :)

So i've heard about lucid dreaming like 4-5 weeks ago and i started trying to achieve it since the first day. I was trying with the WILD. But it never acctually worked. Now i was reading some stuff and people say it's good to have dream journal? So is that dream journal like required? because i'd feel a bit weird if my parents would ever read what would be written in there :D

But yeah, i've seen the new tecnique i'm going to use tonight! FILD. Seems amazing to me and I shall try it tonight. Wish me luck! And also, if you have tips for me as a beginner please do say some to me it really helps me out. Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Matija.

louisa

Re: Hello :')

Postby louisa » 16 Jul 2015 15:21

Having a dream journal definitely helps in my experience, it helps you improve your dream recall as well as recognize dream symbols/common things that happen in your dreams, which can assist you in becoming lucid. Good luck! :)

matija_lucid

Postby matija_lucid » 16 Jul 2015 15:34

Thanks for the reply! Greatly appreciated! :)

Ypoua

Postby Ypoua » 17 Jul 2015 05:23

Another thing you should be doing along with the lucid dream journal is performing regular reality checks to differentiate between the dream world and waking life. If you perform a reality check regularly enough in your waking life you may automatically do it during a dream and then become lucid.

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 18 Jul 2015 08:35

If you are concerned that other people in your family might read your dream journal, perhaps you could draw
one or more simple sketches of some scenes and images from dreams. These images would help anchor other memories about the dream.

Martina

Postby Martina » 26 Jul 2015 20:41

When I first started my dream journal I've been also quite worried that someone (mainly my parents) would have read it... when I realise how many awkward things are in it :D But I risked it and really helped me a lot. And as a little bonus: I laugh a lot while reading my weirdest and craziest dreams :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”