Strange experience of false awakening

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Cloner

Strange experience of false awakening

Postby Cloner » 21 Jul 2015 13:26

Hi, I'm new here... Just wanted to share the strange experience I had today...

This morning I heard the alarm so I "woke up" and turned it off. However, I had false awakenings many times and I knew I was just dreaming. In fact after a while I heard the alarm again (my alarm clock is set to ring every 3 minutes, and it's placed away from the bed, so that I have to get up in order to turn it off), so I repeated this pattern forcing myself to get up for real... like 3-4 times!! I just couldn't wake up, I was paralyzed. I repeat, this happened to me many times, but I usually manage to get up fairly quickly, so I started thinking about what I could do. Now the strange thing is that apparently I could move my body at least a bit (I couldn't open my eyes however) so I ended up physically grabbing the lashes of my left eye with my left hand in order to open it... This worked... I managed to see my room for real, at least for an instant, and after another few moments I was finally able to get up for real. I was so confused that still I'm wondering if I'm still dreaming ahahahah :lol:

P.S. sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian ;)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”