One of my first Lucid Dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
slickaricka

One of my first Lucid Dreams

Postby slickaricka » 23 Jul 2015 23:30

Hi there,

So i just wanted to share a Lucid Dream i had, it was one of the first i can remember and it was the best. Short but awesome!

So i was on top of a huge dam somewhere unknown, i realized i was dreaming and i was with a whole lot of mates. I told them watch this ill do a back flip off this dam, the bottom was a good 3-400metres drop. My friends were like whatever, you wont do it, so i jumped on the ledge, turned around and back flipped right off without any fear at all..as i was falling one of my mates yelled out to me "Try and stop before you hit the water!!" so as i was flying towards the bottom/water, i sort of jerked my body or just thought stop before the water x2 i come flying to a halt right above the water, and some how went flying back up to the top of the dam and landed on the ledge as if my fall was reversed.

From there i was like omg, and done it again and again, me and my friends were just jumping off doing all sorts flips over n over, it was an amazing feeling. That is sort of all i remember but i will remember that for the rest of my life. Anyway that was all. Cheers for reading (if anyone has/is) :D

taniaaust1

Re: One of my first Lucid Dreams

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Aug 2015 03:50

That sounds so cool. Im going to try that in a LD some day.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”