No dreams?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Coolguy123

No dreams?

Postby Coolguy123 » 24 Jul 2015 13:39

It's been weeks since I last had a dream, and it wasn't really a good one either.(I could still remember the ass-to-ass rubbing! :cry: )

Is there any reason why I haven't been having any dreams? Does this depend on what I do in my day? Or is it mentally? :|
"I consider life itself an endless dream"
"To me, imagination is everything"
"Those who say they're normal, are the true weird ones"

JewelryBonney

Re: No dreams?

Postby JewelryBonney » 25 Jul 2015 03:29

You dream EVERY NIGHT you just don't have a good dream recall ;)
Every action has a reaction

Lucid Dreams: 1

Coolguy123

Postby Coolguy123 » 25 Jul 2015 11:09

Really? Well, how can I be good at recalling dreams? And how am I suppose to recall a dream when I don't even know what to recall?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Jul 2015 12:58

Start with a dream journal. The more you remember, the more you'll familiarise yourself with your dreaming which will in turn improve your chances of becoming lucid. Stephen LaBerge's dream inventory can be helpful. (I highly recommend Exploring The World of Lucid Dreaming.)

If you can only remember a slight thought, a word, and object or a face, write it down! Record dreams however vague. Soon they'll become more vivid and you will start remembering more - such as events that display mental absurdities.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Coolguy123

Postby Coolguy123 » 27 Jul 2015 10:40

As I said, once I wake up I won't even recall dreaming. Everything, including half of the things I did the other day, will be wiped out completely from my memory(like being sucked in a black hole).

And I already tried the Dream Journal. I only wrote one dream in it, and it was the one months ago with the...Ass rubbing...And I don't have enough time to even write it. The moment I wake up, I have to hurry and take a bath, then eat, after that I wear my clothes and go to school.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 27 Jul 2015 11:09

Try a dictation machine as you get ready to go to school. You can also attempt WILDs when you are off or over the holidays.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Coolguy123

Postby Coolguy123 » 28 Jul 2015 10:53

Well, I may sound like I'm just making excuses, but I'm not.
I would have already used that if I actually could. My mom would barge in to my room and shake me vigorously, then make me go to the bathroom. Once I finish and wear clothes she calls me to breakfast, then once I finish that I directly go to school. And I couldn't even touch my phone for even once until I go home. And by that time I'd already forget that I did dream.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”