My 2nd Successful Lucid Dream (DBZ)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
stargazer

My 2nd Successful Lucid Dream (DBZ)

Postby stargazer » 26 Jul 2015 17:58

I had another Lucid dream last night!
This time I recognized something was strange almost immediately.
I didn't even have to do a reality check, I just realized I was dreaming :) the clearest DILD I've ever experienced!
As soon as I was lucid, I started talking to my subconscious projections in order to become involved with the dream, but I could feel myself getting too excited, again. Actually, it was more like I was kinda scared...everything was so real--so believably and incredibly real! I remember the layout was like a fantasy train station that you'd see in Bioshock or something. There were a few people here and there, but it was a rather empty looking space with brick walls.. some objects and buildings in the distance.
I wanted to try doing something impossible before waking myself up from being too excited, so me being me, tried the first thing that came to mind. Instead of trying to fly, or teleport, or talking to my subconscious to learn something about myself, or implement any of the tips given to prolong lucidity, I decided to try and do the Kamehameha wave from Dragon Ball Z!
The first time I tried it, it didn't work; it was a complete flop. I said the words, extended my hands, but nothing happened. Then I tried it again, this time taking it slower, harnessing the strength in my arms, feeling the energy build up in my hands, thinking to myself, "Try it again, but this time, mean it." Then I shouted it out and actually fired a blue Kamehameha energy wave!
It was so awesome!! At that point I got too excited and woke myself up immediately :P but I was fine with it.
This was the longest lucid dream I've ever had. It lasted for about 25 - 30 seconds.
I did something supernatural and actually felt it as if it were real!
I can't wait for my next lucid dream!

A rather childish dream if I'm being honest, but that was some of the most fun I've ever had in a dream!

I<3LDS

Re: My 2nd Successful Lucid Dream (DBZ)

Postby I<3LDS » 28 Jul 2015 05:28

How long was it between your first and second LD?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Aug 2015 03:37

Congrats for succeeding in your goal esp since it wasn't easy for you to do :D . I hope you get to have another LD soon.

Nothing wrong with being childish in LDs, they can be quite fun. One childish thing I had fun with one time was being a flasher to serious looking LDs eg receptionists behind desks which would then be really horrified and shocked. Their facial expressions were real funny to me.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

CodedCrystal

Postby CodedCrystal » 06 Apr 2018 17:58

I had something very similar to this last night and I searched up "Dragon Ball Z Lucid Dream" cause I felt I had to tell someone about it,

I woke up (In the dream) in my school play field, its very large and good for DBZ moves, and as I wake up I see tons of other people and they're all shooting off beam type blasts so I think *Hey! if they can do that in this dream, Then I can do, how bout' some DBZ moves!* so I put my hands together and start saying "Ka Me..." and then notice a ball of energy forming in my hand and it shrinks back down after I stop paying attention and get super excited cause its working, so I try it again "Ka Me... Ha Me... HAAAAAAAAAA!" and out comes a large realistic looking beam of blue energy from my hands and then stops after a while, so after that I think *Well i'm in a dream and it seems I can control it, so might as well do some other things!* and I try to go super saiyan by yelling "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" And trying to summon the energy to do it, and I hear the energy with the blue aura going around me and I look up to see blue hair coming out and notice iv'e gone Super Saiyan Blue, and then the last thing i tried were those little hand gun energy beam things that SSJG Goku did to Kale in Caulifla in the T.O.P but then right after that i woke up (I'd say this lasted about 1 - 2 Minutes) :D

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 06 Apr 2018 18:57

Thanks for all the posts! I just found out about DBZ Super about a week ago. (hadn't been following)

So I know a lot of what everyones talking about. I want to try this too.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

CodedCrystal

Postby CodedCrystal » 07 Apr 2018 00:59

You should! it's very exciting because you aren't limited to basic laws, you're limited to whatever you can think of, Going Super saiyan, Using the Kamehameha, Instant Transmission, flying, spirit bomb, fighting one another, you name it, if you can think of it you can do it

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”