another time travel dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

another time travel dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 27 Jul 2015 17:20

Still listening to my astral projection Cd as I sleep. I wish I could stop dreaming about it and get on with it:

I am in my bedroom, but not really my bedroom. It is bigger than the one I have now, with high ceilings, and the walls are pink, just like they were when I was younger. I see my TV set, but not really my TV set; it is the old-fashioned one I had from 1999-2006. I see my video tapes and other things.

My mother must be dead because she said that the house will not be sold until after she dies. I would not have gotten another huge, high-ceilinged house for either love or money. The house we have now is a huge 100-year-old brick "energy hog" of a house and everybody wants it. Do they want the big energy bills and restoration bills, too? My parents have spent a fortune on it since 1963!

There are at least 4 windows in the room. They are the ceiling to floor kind, and the blinds are open. I go over to look out of one of them, and discover that I am in some sort of skyscraper-like building because I can look down on other people from above. I'm not even sure where I am.

There is no one else in the room with me, and I must not know that I am dreaming because I suddenly get the urge to masturbate, and I could have easily called a man into my dream. I am about to do so when I remember to close the blinds, even though no one can really watch me.

I can't wait to get another NovaDreamer and use it with my ecstacy and relaxation CD.

Nickfan40

Re: another time travel dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 13 Aug 2015 17:27

If I was using my "LD/OBE aids", I could have called Herbert Lom into my dream. I just hope he wouldn't have rejected me again! Or all my "Virtual boyfriends"! *LOL*

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”