Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Cinderella

Hello

Postby Cinderella » 29 Jul 2015 18:07

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am very interested in lucid dreaming. I hope that I will learn a lot from this site, and people on it.

sparky1

Re: Hello

Postby sparky1 » 30 Jul 2015 05:03

I'm new as well. When I was a kid and for many years I had this same dream., that I was falling down from the sky. An then I would be scared to hit the ground. Later on I began to realize that It was Ok to fall and I would be safe, I think I had that dream so many times that even in the dream I realized I was safe when I fell from the sky.
About the year of 2000 I was debating on getting my eyes corrected so I didn't have to wear glasses anymore.there are a lot of things that can go wrong. So I and my girl friend at the time was debating it, she was very negative about. So one day we went to this bar had a couple of drinks had a good bite to eat. So the next day I mentioned what we talked about it. I did not understand that we she did not agree that we had a conversation . I told we discussed it at a bar that it was OK to have the surgery. I DID NOT REALIZE THAT I HAD A DREAM. That I thought was real the next day.
Last week I took a meter over to a friends house to work on a lawnmower. When I got home I noticed that I must of left the meter at the residents, cause I could not locate it. That night I went to bed. When I got up in the mourning I went to get the meter. And I could not find it. I looked for hours. I would say three or more. Just to find out it was at the residents where I worked on the mover. I kept looking so long not realizing it was just a dream that I brought it home. My wife and I went to that house and found it right away. After that I Question myself in what is true, what is not. Was it a dream. Cause those dreams where so real, that the next day played out going what I thought was real not knowing I had a dream.

Summerlander

Re: Hello

Postby Summerlander » 30 Jul 2015 22:33

Welcome! 8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”