Lightside and darkside

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Gene

Lightside and darkside

Postby Gene » 30 Jul 2015 16:08

What side do u take if you would have a choise? Jedis or Sith? And why?

Summerlander

Re: Lightside and darkside

Postby Summerlander » 30 Jul 2015 22:13

Sith. Darth Vader is the coolest! Yoda is full of shit and needs a lesson in syntax. :mrgreen:

I admire Anakin Skywalker for having the gall to question the ways of those who reared and trained him, and for having the courage to dissent and rebel. 8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 31 Jul 2015 01:56

Ugh... the Star Wars prequels were just mentioned, weren't they? :D

Anakin was right to rebel against a council of hippies who hate sex (apparently love leads to the dark side, but not things like frustration and mirth), but he's still probably the most stupid character in a trilogy populated by morons, which is saying something.

It's not just the Jedi, either, by the way. Padme isn't allowed to have sex because "she's a Senator"? What sort of creepy, pathologically sterile world has George Lucas created? Now I'm realizing why the Pit of Carkoon looks like a monstrous vagina that swallows men whole. :lol:

I prefer the Dark Side of the Moon, the Pink Floyd album. :mrgreen:
Well said.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 31 Jul 2015 04:29

Light Side, but I don't follow the Jedi code. Way too many rules. Anything that says I can't have feelings or care about anyone will never have my respect.

I'd oppose the Sith because majority of them lack a conscience.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Gene

Postby Gene » 31 Jul 2015 12:06

Summerlander and deschain so you guys are for satan?

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 31 Jul 2015 18:49

What gave you that impression?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Gene

Postby Gene » 01 Aug 2015 07:29

Just because you are for the darkside! Satan is prince of the darkside after all.....

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 01 Aug 2015 19:44

Lol. I didn't say I was for the dark side! And I don't see what Star Wars has to do with the Christian mythology, but I'm ambiguous on the subject. Remember that Satan only killed 10 people in the entire Bible (and it was over a petty bet that God put him up to) while the number of people God killed is virtually unquantifiable; though some estimate it to be around 33 million. :mrgreen:

Well said.

Gene

Postby Gene » 02 Aug 2015 10:49

:)
Last edited by Gene on 02 Aug 2015 11:16, edited 2 times in total.

Gene

Postby Gene » 02 Aug 2015 11:08

deschainXIX wrote:Lol. I didn't say I was for the dark side! And I don't see what Star Wars has to do with the Christian mythology, but I'm ambiguous on the subject.Remember that Satan only killed 10 people in the entire Bible (and it was over a petty bet that God put him up to) while the number of people God killed is virtually unquantifiable; though some estimate it to be around 33 million. :mrgreen:

Star wars and Christianity has in common is that shows us the strugle between good and evil )

Satan is enemy of God. Yes some stories from the Bible hint us that satan acting with permission of God but the main idea is that he is the enemy of God it wasnt wrote down but we know it like we know that we should drink our mother's milk in infancy :) I mean we just understand the diference between good and evil subconsciously.

Return to “Off-Topic”