Easy Trick

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
deschainXIX

Easy Trick

Postby deschainXIX » 02 Aug 2015 19:06

Many have found (including me) that their dream life is intensified if they sleep in places or beds that they are unfamiliar with. Whenever I sleep in a hotel or visit with family I always bring my dream journal, Calea Zacatechichi, my REMEE, and other lucid dreaming accessories because I know I will have more dreams than usual.

We can speculate about why this seems to be the case, but instead let's take advantage of it. Here's what I propose:

The first night you sleep normally in your bed and do your ordinary lucid dream induction techniques. The second night, do the same thing, but flip around in your bed so that your head is at the foot of the bed and your feet are at the head of the bed. This should provide a sleeping position that is at least a little different from your ordinary one. Alternate sleeping positions every night, or try sleeping in different locations in your house.

It's just an easy trick you can use to kick-start your dream life. :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

imtaevi

Re: Easy Trick

Postby imtaevi » 28 Aug 2015 13:37

deschainXIX wrote:sleeping in different locations in your house.

Yes this can work. For years I was having lucid dream at most of times when I sleep not in my home but in some different home .

ImmortalPhoenix

Postby ImmortalPhoenix » 13 Sep 2015 05:18

I definitely vouch for this trick. Almost everytime I am sleeping away from my house, I do recieve lucid dreams. Also sleeping in different locations in my house increases my chances as well.
“Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves.”

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Sep 2015 10:02

I've noticed this, too. It works.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Oct 2015 12:53

great idea. I haven't tried to sleep other end of the bed but I can see how this could help.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”