I wont give up but...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Reinards

I wont give up but...

Postby Reinards » 03 Aug 2015 07:37

So, i am new to lucid dreaming, i have had some before but they were an accident, i have been trying to do that about 4 days, i go to bed 22:30 so that at 23:00 i am sleeping and i put my alarm at 2:30 that is the time when i am very tired after waking up...

I have my dream journal and i am writing my dreams on it every morning, i do MILD when going to sleep, and when i wake up i do FILD, but with no success yet :(
I am moving them easy and lightly, but i just cant get to that lucid dream...

Last night i was trying FILD for ONE HOUR, but with no success...

Also i am performing reality checks very often and i am even using that "AWOKEN" mobile application...

Please tell me what i am doing wrong or what i should do :)

GalMutzafy

Re: I wont give up but...

Postby GalMutzafy » 03 Aug 2015 09:50

I want to get this straight, you do Mild and Fild for 4 days? that's nothing P:

If you pick up a technique you need to give it time, two weeks - month or maybe more, it takes time and the pressure you give it isn't good aswell.

I recommend starting by dropping the FILD technique and focusing only on the Mild technique, and of course keep writing your dreams doing reality checks every time it's comfortable for you during the day.

Give it time, lucid dreaming is a skill you gain through time and practice, stress isn't going to make it any better from my experience, just take it easy and relax and believe it will come very soon, good luck.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Reinards

Postby Reinards » 03 Aug 2015 10:06

GalMutzafy wrote:I want to get this straight, you do Mild and Fild for 4 days? that's nothing P:

If you pick up a technique you need to give it time, two weeks - month or maybe more, it takes time and the pressure you give it isn't good aswell.

I recommend starting by dropping the FILD technique and focusing only on the Mild technique, and of course keep writing your dreams doing reality checks every time it's comfortable for you during the day.

Give it time, lucid dreaming is a skill you gain through time and practice, stress isn't going to make it any better from my experience, just take it easy and relax and believe it will come very soon, good luck.

Yes, i was reading about other people who are trying for months and now i fell stupid :oops: 4 days :D
I will try, thanks for your help :)

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 03 Aug 2015 10:42

Reinards wrote:
GalMutzafy wrote:I want to get this straight, you do Mild and Fild for 4 days? that's nothing P:

Yes, i was reading about other people who are trying for months and now i fell stupid :oops: 4 days :D
I will try, thanks for your help :)

Haha don't feel bad, you are just ''hungry'' for lucid dreams, it shows your passion and desire to have one, and that's one of the most important things if you want to gain lucid dreams, so keep it up, just as I have said, don't be too stress about it and enjoy the road before the target :)
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “For Beginners”