Finally had my 2nd lucid dream & third in one night!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Reginald

Finally had my 2nd lucid dream & third in one night!

Postby Reginald » 04 Aug 2015 06:41

Yeah! So I was staying in a hotel on a last min. weekend trip with my family when this happened. I had been reading about setting goals and intentions, so I set a goal to become lucid at some point over the long weekend. When I realized I was dreaming I quickly started rubbing my palms together. At first the dream crystalized very real and lucid, but then faded into darkness. I feared I would awake, but I maintained my concentration. I tried to imagine a door in the darkness, and after a while an outline appeared. I opened the door and walked into a huge lush yard. People were having a bonfire and singing songs. There were marble columns lining the edges of the yard. I walked for a while observing and taking everything in. I encountered a naked woman in a lounge chair. She was waving me over. We talked briefly before things got erotic. I'll spare the details at this point. I awoke long enough to enjoy a feeling of joy at my success. Then I went back to sleep and succeeded initiating a WBTB. Pretty much a continuation of the first dream. Although I'm having fun I hope all my LD's don't necessarily turn sexy. I'd like to try other things. ( my first LD a few months back was like that too.) ;)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”