Can Lucid Dreaming Affect Reality?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Seeker Of Power

Can Lucid Dreaming Affect Reality?

Postby Seeker Of Power » 06 Aug 2015 16:07

Do you believe it is possible to use lucid dreams to unlock subconscious power. I know we all use 100% of our brains, but I think we only use our brains to 10% of their potential. Just imagine if we could somehow use lucid dreaming to use our brains to 100% of their fullest potential. That would probably be the key to gaining cool superpowers in real life such as: invisibility, super speed, telekinesis, teleportation, flying, titanic strength, immortality, and maybe even mind control.

If you believe this is not possible, then explain in full detail why you think my hunch is impossible.
Last edited by Seeker Of Power on 06 Aug 2015 23:38, edited 1 time in total.

Martina

Re: Can Lucid Dreaming Affect Reality?

Postby Martina » 06 Aug 2015 18:15

hmmm... just imagine the world full of superheroes :D That would be really cool :D ... but scary as well. I believe it's possible but how to reach that??

Seeker Of Power

Postby Seeker Of Power » 06 Aug 2015 23:36

Superheroes? Psh. I'd be a supervillian. 8-)

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 07 Aug 2015 02:26

... Why would Lucid Dreaming give you superpowers

wat

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Martina

Postby Martina » 10 Aug 2015 13:02

Okey... we should stop calling it superpowers cause it sounds... crazy. But who knows what will happen if we started to use more of our brain potential. Yes, things like flying or being invisible... this is too much even for me but what about telekinesis? A lot of people think it's actually possible and some people even say they're able to do it. Haven't seen it yet but... who knows...

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Aug 2015 10:04

Martina wrote:Okey... we should stop calling it superpowers cause it sounds... crazy. But who knows what will happen if we started to use more of our brain potential. Yes, things like flying or being invisible... this is too much even for me but what about telekinesis? A lot of people think it's actually possible and some people even say they're able to do it. Haven't seen it yet but... who knows...

Unfortunately if we are doing things things in dreams it may not at all help us to do them in real life as we logically know we only did them in a dream.

I personally do believe in things such as "telekinesis". I've known some advanced martial artists who can actually throw a person (well knock them down using energy, I've seen demos by my past teachers of some quite amazing stuff).

I've not a clue if they could at will move other objects (one of them during a public demo one time at a mind,body,spirit expo was holding me up at an angle.. which went against gravity) but I do think if you want to learn anything like that you need to properly learn how to work with energy under a proper Master (more like a Grandmaster.. the ones I've seen do this stuff were termed Grand Masters (stuff like this will take many many years training if you ever get there).

When we work in dreams we aren't really working with real things....its often just our desires, our thoughts manifesting and it may not at all really be teaching us esp things we don't truly know even probably at an subconsciousness level esp if no teacher has worked with you to teach you at all about how its done even if you don't have the power right now to do it.

Your current thought is like saying.. I want my subconsciousness to teach me Indonesian language (or some other language) you haven't had any exposure too even at a subconscious level. You need the knowledge there at least subconsciously to have any hope of being able to learn from it.

If you are a believer in past life times and had some strange mastery in an area in another lifetime, in this case you may be able to access and learn how to do it again from your subconsciousness.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”