WBTB Problem

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Niloc4943

WBTB Problem

Postby Niloc4943 » 08 Aug 2015 04:19

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to lucid dreaming and I find it very interesting. I've tried many techniques including FILD, MILD, and WILD over the past months. I have recently been trying WBTB, but whenever I try to fall back asleep after staying up for about 45 minutes, I just can't. Does anyone have any advice or help they can give me?

GalMutzafy

Re: WBTB Problem

Postby GalMutzafy » 08 Aug 2015 11:07

First of all, try to maintain a certain method for a long period of time (and not a week or two), I don't know how much you did but it seems like you already tried a lot but didn't stay much on one certain method and focused on it.

And about WBTB, for me it was the best method for lucid dreaming because it was sno simple and efficient.

And it's simple, if you stay up for 45 minutes and find it hard to fail asleep, just shorten the time of awakening and make it 30 or 15 minutes, some people stay up an hour and some 15 minutes, it matters what's comfortable for you, and it's important to experiment with it.

Good luck!
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Niloc4943

Re: WBTB Problem

Postby Niloc4943 » 08 Aug 2015 20:37

Thanks for the help! I will definitely try staying up for a shorter period of time tonight to see if it helps.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”